Virtual Personal Training: Stay active, strong and healthy while staying home!
For people who’re interested in getting real-time coaching, I offer virtual personal training sessions— they’re a satisfying way to get that personal touch in our new reality.
How this works:
We'll talk about what equipment you have access to (even if that’s just assorted household items), how much time you *really* have to train during the week, we talk about your current stress levels, any concerns you have about your fitness or health, and what kinds of training make you feel best right now.
Then I create a program for you, and we meet to train in real time once or twice a week, depending on how much support and direct contact you want.
It’s seriously the next best thing to being able to meet in person—you still get guidance and feedback, a form check, a great workout and contact with someone who's there just for you.
Long story short, you don’t have to go it alone.
You don’t have to quit working on your fitness goals or surrender to losing your fitness because you can’t get to the gym.
There are lots of ways for you to stay fit from your own home, and I have a TON of creative ideas and 15 years of experience training at home myself that make it so I can help you get the most out of this new ‘At-Home Training’ reality that we are now faced with.
Plus, technology just makes it all so *easy and convenient*
If you’re wanting that personal touch, that human connection, and a workout that’s 100% customized for your body and what your home gym has available, let’s talk.
Together we can do great things.
Stay active, strong and healthy while staying home!
Curious about Working Together?
Let's talk! We'll schedule a time to talk over your goals and make sure we're a good training match. Just send me an email and I'll be in touch ASAP!
1:1 Online Health and Fitness Coaching
'One Size Fits One'
Location doesn’t have to stop you from reaching your goals!
1:1 Online Comprehensive Health and Fitness Coaching is an amazing option because it's all about YOU.
We work together to figure out what you need and to create a plan of action that is both effective and realistic for your body, your temperment and your lifestyle.
No cookie-cutter plans, here!
What 1:1 Coaching will do for you:
- give you a customized weekly nutrition and fitness plan that meets your unique needs
- help you feel more confident in choosing the right foods and workouts for your body and lifestyle
- give you the guidance, support and accountability you need to be successful
- give you the knowledge and confidence you need to continue to make and maintain healthy changes on your own after completing the program
What You'll Get:
- a 90-minute intensive jumpstart call to create a long-term action plan and give clarity to the process for your personal health and fitness transformation: you'll see the big picture and know what to do next
- customized monthly fitness plans tailored to meet your lifestyle needs that helps you get stronger and fitter week by week: you'll know what to do and how to do it right
- access to exercise videos to help you train with confidence on your own
- guided nutrition and habit change education and strategies focused on making small, sustainable changes: you'll learn to eat better and feel confident in your meal choices
- biweekly coaching calls, weekly email check-ins, and access via text messages that give you continued personal support and accountability
- 6-module mindset and eating habit change workbook to help support your personal growth
- a 'guide on the side' who's been in your shoes, cares about your journey and success, and will help you work through challenges and create a body and life you love
What you can expect from completing this program
- improved body composition: more lean muscle mass, less body fat
- you'll have improved your overall fitness: better strength, flexibility and cardiorespiratory fitness
- you'll know how to make healthy food choices with much greater ease; no more dieting
- you'll have developed effective strategies for dealing with things that can throw us off-track (special occaisions, holidays and vacations)
- you'll feel empowered with the tools, skills and knowledge needed to continue to make positive changes for yourself
- increased self-awareness, which puts you fully in charge of your eating habits and fitness
- you'll enjoy an improved sense of self-confidence and self-trust: you'll know what's best for you and be capable of 'making it happen'
What to Do Next:
If you're ready to make changes in your life and feel better inside and out NOW, let's talk on a free, no obligations call.